Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2018

STAMPRINTS DT

Hello My Crafty Friends,
I'm back again with another card for the Stamprints DT.

I am sure some of you know by now that butterflies remind me of my beautiful daughter. 
Then when you have flowers with one...
...For This Card - Step By Step... 
  Purple cardstock for the card base.
 Used the distressing tool on the sides of the card.
Used the distress ink pad on the sides of the card.
Attached the image to the center of the card with tape.

..Products Used...
Digistamp 'Springtime' By: Stamprints
Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
Prima Marketing Distressing Tool
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Tea Dye'
Plus Tape Runner
Purple/White Cardstock

I hope you like my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Have a great day and thank you for visiting.
 Happy Crafty Hugs, 
Sherry x

5 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! Wow!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the gorgeous butterfly!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this stamp is beautiful and love your coloring. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love that uplifting sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)